The TWENTY20 Cricket World Cup spreadsheet
Cricket fever is back with the twenty20 world cup and we are happy to release the twenty20 spreadsheet which would help you to keep track of the competition. Match schedules, results, match timings, net run rate and much more which you can keep track of with our twenty20 cricket world cup excel spreadsheet.
Updated till the final of the world twenty20 cricket world cup
Download the twenty20 cricket world cup spreadsheet (267 KB)
Download the zipped version of twenty20 cricket world cup spreadsheet(66KB)
If the above link doesn't, work Internet Explorer users Right Click on the link and click Save Target As and save the file.
HOW TO USE
Just fill in the runs scored and the wickets fell for both the teams and the rest would be taken care by the spreadsheet. Else you may just select the winner from the drop down box. Or else you may just download the file everyday from this site. We update the site after every match.
The twenty20 cricket world cup spreadsheet automatically generates all data including schedule for stage 2 matches, net run rate, runs scored by each team, semifinalists and finalists.
- Tired of entering the scores. Just download our file for the scores and latest updates. We update our file every day.
- Select your favorite team from the drop down box and track the progress
- Get match timings in your country by selecting your country from the match timings page
- Our Auto Victory Monitor picks a winner once you enter the scores. So no need to select the winning team again.
- Tired of entering scores. No problem. Just select the winner of the match from the result box.
- In case the match is decided on bowl out, select the winner of the match from the result box
ERRORS AND COMMENTS
We have tried our best to make this spreadsheet complete and faultless. However in spite of our best efforts, if a few errors have kept in, kindly post them in the comments section. Also, we have checked this spreadsheet on Microsoft Excel versions 2003 and 2007. Any backward compatibility problems with previous versions may also be reported. If you go to explore this worksheet, go ahead. Simply unprotect the sheet. There are no passwords involved. Finally, we love to hear from you. Post in the comments section about the spreadsheet and any developments that could be made.