Indian Premier League Spreadsheet - Schedule, Fixtures, Results, Squads
The BCCI backed IPL is going to start on 18th APR 2008. Follow the action with our useful and easy to use IPL spreadsheet. Just enter the runs scored, wickets fallen and the overs bowled and the spreadsheet would take care of other calculations. If you feel bored with entering scores, just select the winner from the results box. If you are so fussed, then just download our spreadsheet, we would keep it updating till the IPL is over.
Download the IPL spreadsheet
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE
Follow these simple instructions to use the IPL cricket schedule
- If you are a Excel 2003 user, Go to Tools->Macro->Security and select MEDIUM. Reopen the workbook and click ENABLE MACROS. If you are a Excel 2007 user, click the OPTIONS button below the ribbon and and select ENABLE THIS CONTENT. This is required for the proper working of the workbook. Trust us, there are no viruses or adware in our workbook.
- In the "WELCOME" sheet, select your favorite team from the MY TEAM drop down box. This would show the IPL schedule and the squad for your favorite team. Click on a player name and it would show the profile of the player (you should have enabled Internet Connection). It would also highlight your team in other worksheets.
- Now enter the scores in the "SCHEDULE" sheet. Enter runs, wickets fallen and the overs or you may just select the winner from the RESULTS box. But you should enter the runs, wickets and overs to show up details in the "WELCOME" sheet. If you are fussed about all this, just download the spreadsheet from this site. We would update it regularly till the end of the IPL.
- The POINTS TABLE automatically calculates and shows the team with the highest points first. If you have entered the runs, wickets and overs completely in the "SCHEDULE" sheet then there would be no problem in automatically updating the POINTS TABLE
- See MATCH TIMINGS in your country in the "MATCH TIMINGS" sheet. Just select the country from the drop down box. Hope we support almost all countries.
- The "SQUADS" sheet contains the squad for all teams. Click on a player for more details (Internet Connection required). The "LIVE SCORECARD" sheet updates scorecard (when IPL matches are played) from Cricinfo. Right click and click REFRESH DATA for latest scores.
- The sheets are protected without a password. You can just unprotect the sheet and explore the formulas. It is totally free. If you have a better or customized version of the spreadsheet, kindly submit it here